Giving Tuesday: December 1, 2020
This Giving Tuesday, remember the Angel Foundation for Learning, and help us to help our students and their families.
Did you know…
- That 1 in 4 families in Toronto live in poverty?
- That the Angel Foundation for Learning is helping more than 30,000 students and their families with grocery gift cards and other assistance through the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund?
- That AFL Student Nutrition Programs (SNPs) provide 1.2 million meals each month? That’s 10 million meals annually.
- That AFL Guardian Angel Funds provide over $160,000 annually in direct support to students through bursaries and scholarships, and basic essentials such as food, clothing and school supplies?
- That the Angel Foundation’s goal is to level the playing field and ensure that all students have access to everything they need in order to succeed?
Once the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping are finished, don’t forget to save a bit of change for Giving Tuesday.
This December 1st, open your hearts and your wallets and be an Angel.
Every gift, no matter how small, can make a big difference in the life of a child.
“Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full.” – Luke 6-38